Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Are those sleigh bells I hear?

I am a celebrator of Christmas. When I was young I was excited because I knew I'd get gifts. NOW I'm excited because I get to GIVE gifts. I've got the annual Christmas Gift Excel sheet going & that thing's already 2/3 full. In fact...3 packages were delivered to my office today, full of Christmas gifts for family & friends. Oooh I just LOVE IT!

Speaking of sleigh bells...although this doesn't exactly qualify as a "Christmas gift", Greg kindly replaced my much loved digital camera after it met it's untimely end on the Wacker street bridge, downtown Chicago the day AFTER my bachelorette party. I had begun to think about transitioning that camera into the "trip" camera & was thinking of upgrading us sometime in the next 6 months, but one of my greatest loves is to take photos of the people & puppies I love, & sweet Greg knew I couldn't live without another camera. So today he got us a knew one! Just in time for Gypsy Thanksgiving 2.0! 

Finally, even though there's still 3 weeks to go of this semester, I really can't think of a BETTER Christmas gift than some serious free time with my Mister & the Chicago residents we love. All of this premature holiday cheer is really getting me in the mood to get AHEAD of my homework & push through to the end of the semester. 

Heeeeeere GOES! 

Cheerfully,
Meggo

P.S. - No matter how excited I am about the Holidays I will not embrace or participate in any kind of Holiday decorating until the day after Thanksgiving. Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment