Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The Name Change

Sadie Morgan & I 
The time has come to change my name, and the name of my blog.  These name changes are happening for two different respective reasons. Obviously I'm changing my legal name (eventually) to add Morgan. So my legal name will be Megan Latchford Morgan, but in normal interactions I'll just be Megan Morgan. I imagine this will mainly be my name to the people I meet from here on out, and the future parents of my future children's future friends. WEIRD.

The name change for the blog is happening because I got my spot blown up by one of my sorority sisters in a fit of hypocrisy...so rather than have a blog that's title is an excerpt from a pop song, I've changed it to my very own name. The real one. The one that the people who know me best have probably already changed me to in their iPhone contacts.

So, consider my name(s) changed. More to come on the process of legally changing my name...before graduation...which is in 4 weeks and 1 day...YIKES! 

Transitionally,
Meggo

No comments:

Post a Comment